Terms and Conditions
The Terms & Conditions below describes how Enveos collects and uses information about its customers and website visitors (You or The Users)
By using Enveos Web Solutions, and signing up as a Client, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms and Conditions”), including those terms and conditions incorporated by reference. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Enveos services. Enveos may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this web page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you. In these Terms and Conditions, all services provided by and related to Enveos, and all text, images, photographs, user interface, “look” and “feel”, data and other content included at Enveos.com from time to time (including, without limitation, the selection, coordination and arrangement of such content) are sometimes referred to as the “Web Site” and/or “Service.”
You acknowledge and agree that Enveos shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion, to pre-screen, refuse or remove any project and/or user provided content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable, including, without limitation, projects or content that is illegal, obscene, indecent, defamatory, incites religious, racial or ethnic hatred, or violates the rights of others. Activity that is brought to our attention which appears in our sole judgment to violate the law will be brought to the attention of the proper authorities. You acknowledge, consent and agree that Enveos may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms and Conditions; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Enveos, its users and the public.
Enveos Service Generally Design and development solutions for individuals and small business. If you require a website design that won’t break the bank, then please contact us. We are the perfect partner to add to your team.
CONSTRUCTIONS AND RESPONSES
THE REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED IN THE FOLLOWING CASES FOR MOBILE DEVELOPMENT, GRAPHIC DESIGN AND WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT:
- If the client has decided to change the name of the company or what it does or simply decides to terminate our services without giving sufficient notice (at least a week) or reason.
- If the client has decided to change the entire requirement project scope.
- If the client requests for a fresh set of concepts after the initial concepts.
- If development ( mobile and websites ) reviews have exceeded over 4 revisions.
- If the client is a design company or representing somebody else (such as their client/s).
- If we do not hear back from you for more than 1 month (30 days).
- If mobile development has exceeded over 30 days since signing quote.
- If design services are based on a fixed rates.
- If payment is made by check.
- If you signed up at a discounted price.
ELIGIBILITY, ACCESS, USE AND SERVICE
AUTHORIZATION TO USE
Permitted Uses: You may access and use the Service solely in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any posted policies and procedures that appear on the Web Site. You may provide Information and obtain Responses only if you register as a Client. Any use of the Web Site is at your sole risk and responsibility. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, you may (i) display the Web Site on an Internet access device, and (ii) on an occasional, infrequent and ad hoc basis, and only in circumstances that constitute “fair use” under United States copyright law, print copies of insubstantial portions of the Web Site.
Except as expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions, you may not display or print the Web Site and in no event may you broadcast, circulate, distribute, download, perform, publish, rent, reproduce, sell, store, transmit or create decorative works from the Web Site. Additionally, you agree to comply with all applicable laws (including, without limitation, any applicable export controls) in connection with your use of the Service, and with such further limitations or rules as may be set forth on the Web Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to transmit, distribute, post, communicate or store information or other material on, to or through the Web Site that (i) is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner; (ii) reveals trade secrets, unless you own them; (iii) infringes on any other proprietary or intellectual property rights of others, on the privacy or publicity rights of others, or any statutory right; (iv) is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity; (v) is sexually-explicit; (vi) constitutes advertisements or solicitations of business, chain letters or pyramid schemes; or (vii) contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information. You further agree not to (a) use any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or other information for purposes of registering as a Client; (b) delete or revise any material or other information of any other user of Excede Design; (c) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Web Site’s infrastructure; (d) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activity being conducted on the Web Site; (e) use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Web Site, other than the search engine and search agents available from Enveos on the Web Site and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator); or (f) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Web Site.
WEB SITE SECURITY
OPERATION OF WEB SITE
YOUR USER IDENTITY
MAINTENANCE SERVICES ( B2B,B2C)
1. A fee of $150 will be charged to the clients account for terminating this agreement between contract term.
2. After the initial 12 months’ term, the client may terminate this agreement without paying any additional fees with 30 days written notice prior to renewal.
PAY PER MONTH WEB DESIGN PLANS
CONTRACTS / QUOTATIONS CANCELATION
In any events customer decides to cancel a contract or web quote within 24 hours of providing Enveos a signed confirmation, you will be billed for work conduct within this time line at an hourly rate of $100. FaIlure to finalize payment based on given timeline will result in legal matters or submitting information to collection agency.
ORGANIC SEO CANCELATION
If the clients wish to pause contract after 6 months of custom SEOs services, contract will be canceled and reissues on renewal. Enveos creative web solutions will not guarantee that the website will be on the front page of Google once SEO service has been paused. SEO is a continues effect to increase the status of your online presence while effective reaching client’s SEO goals.
1. A fee of $150.00 will be charged to the clients account for terminating this agreement between contract term. Note: Cancellation fee will be withdrawn from initial payment methods provided by client.
2. After the initial 6-12 months’ term, the client may terminate this agreement without paying any additional fees within 30 day’s written notice prior to renewal.
ACCESS NUMBERS, PASSWORDS, AND PASSWORD ACCESS
SECURITY BREACHES AND REVISION
OWNERSHIP: RIGHTS TO USE
(a) Web Site and Service Generally. Except as expressly contemplated under these Terms and Conditions, as between Enveos and you, Enveos will own all right, title and interest in and to all copyright, trademark, service mark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property and proprietary rights in and to the Web Site and Service, in all media now known or later devised, to the fullest extent provided under Canada and international law. You shall not remove, conceal or alter any copyright notice, byline information, disclaimer, restriction or other notice on the Web Site or any portion thereof. You shall not use or permit any third party to use the name, trademarks, trade names, or trade dress Enveos, including ” Enveos”, without the prior written consent of Enveos, as determined in its sole discretion, for each such use
(b) Information and Responses. Upon submission of your information or Response or any other information or media provided by you in connection with your use of the Service (collectively, the “Client Information”), Enveos and its agents shall have all rights and licenses necessary to use such Client Information for the purpose of obtaining Responses and for archival purposes. Each Member to whom your project is made available has the right to review and display the relevant information for purposes of preparing a Response.
(c) Rights of Enveos. Upon your submission of Client Information to the Service, you grant Enveos and its agents a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, exclusive, worldwide right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display (in whole or in part), and/or incorporate in other works, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, such Client Information, for the full term of any intellectual property rights that may exist in such Client Information to the extent necessary to provide you with the Service and Responses.
(d) Rights of Clients. Subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, you shall own the final the Response composition provided to you by Enveos (the “Final Product”). You shall not, however, own any materials, media or other content generated during any revision cycles leading up to the Final Product, and Enveos expressly reserves all right, title and interest in and to the same. You acknowledge and hereby grant to Enveos a royalty-free, irrevocable exclusive worldwide right to use Creative and Revisions, individual Responses provided to you, and Final Product for internal and archival purposes, and in order to display and promote the Enveos Service. Enveos retains the rights to all artwork concepts and other content not selected by you. You acknowledge that your ownership rights under these Terms and Conditions are limited to the Final Product, and that no trademarks or service marks in or to any Final Product are being conveyed under these Terms and Conditions
NONDISCLOSURE AND PRIVACY
DISCLAIMERS; INDEMNIFICATION; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SERVICE AND THE RESPONSES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” Enveos MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY WEB SITE OR OTHER CONTENT OR SERVICE THAT MAY BE ACCESSIBLE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ANY RESPONSE, USER IDENTITY OR LINKED CONTENT. Enveos DISCLAIMS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, Enveos DISCLAIMS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL (i) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (ii) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS; (iii) WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS IN THE WEB SITE, OR ANY PART THEREOF; (iv) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE WEB SITE; AND (v) WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATING TO PERFORMANCE, NON-PERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY Enveos OR ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHERMORE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OR THE NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ANY THIRD PARTY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING UNDER OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ANY PART THEREOF, OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY OTHER CONSENT (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, TRADING LOSSES, AND DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE) EVEN IF Enveos OR ANY THIRD PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. Enveos’ TOTAL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU PAID TO Enveos FOR YOUR PACKAGE UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
CHOICE OF LAW; FORUM
REASONS FOR CHOOSING ENVEOS
- We at Enveos believe in providing you with outstanding results by using the expertise of our highly talented team. With several projects to our credit we have the ability to handle any task, whether it is a simple website design or whether it has multi-functional aspects related to it, nevertheless without losing focus on the appeal of the site.
- Coping with the Demands of the Business Our web development solutions are in tandem with the present market where a keen sense of business acumen is highly essential. Thus we are equipped to understand the business needs of each individual client to provide a profitable and affirmative result.
- Intensive Team like every other organization we have the same resources. However we have the knack to tap the optimum potential. This applies to our team of skilled professionals that constantly strive to improve their performance with an unrelenting desire to give the customers the value for their worth.
- Positive Attitude The constant evolution of modern technology tests our competence to keep pace with the latest developments and provide you with the most updated yet reliable solutions for your business needs. Our synergized efforts are concentrated on experimenting with new resources in an effort to generate a novel idea every time.
- No Cost Cutting, We apply the most unique approach for each client, irrespective of their budget. Here, we do not consider compromising on quality to make up for the lack of budget constraints a good practice. We believe we have the most redeemable packages for any budget with effective results.
- Cater to any kind of professional assistance in launching your enterprise and raising it to a high degree of visibility. From designing to building a custom website, from animations to e-commerce solutions we have a strong force to perpetuate impacting results. Our guaranteed SEO driven efforts will highlight your presence in the professional circuit.
Updated on Jan 2022